Monday 17 September 2012

Inner rear quarters

With the previous repairs to the inner rear quarters not being to the standard I want, I went on the search for a pair of good panels from a scrapped car. Luckily I turned up a pair not too far away so went and collected them.

Here we have the left side. The outers had been patched in the past but the inners were excellent and unrepaired.



So I cracked out the drill and angle grinder and got on with removing the spot welds. After some considerable time I was left with this which I don't need...



...and this, one of the panels I needed.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I prefer not to try and make money out of this blog. It's for my enjoymant and motivation, and hopefully to give a few ideas to others.

    ReplyDelete